Monday 16 March 2020

The Sweetheart Deal by Allison Morse

The Sweetheart DealThe Sweetheart Deal by Allison Morse
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

General info

Ellen and John were in love nine years ago until John was accused of theft and driven out of their little town. Now he is back and onto something that Ellen isn't sure about.

Things I liked

The plot turned out to be great. It is mysterious and romantic. There are some twists and lot of things that only come out later in the story. It is truly great. I also really like the relationship between Ellen and John and the feelings they so try to hide and fight. I also really like Ellen and John as characters, I kind of feel for them. And I guess characters are well written when they make you hate them, like I really kind of hate Tim. Also, I like that there is a happy ending especially when at some point I was about 90% sure there would not be a happy ending.

Things I like less

This is not really a negative thing, but the start for me was a bit slow. For a little while I was not sure if I would ever actually get into the book but I did and I loved it.

Conclusion

All in all this book is amazing and I loved the story. It kept me hooked until the very end. I love the characters and the happy ending there is. It is truly a brilliant book.

*ARC received from the publisher via Netgalley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...