Thursday 17 May 2018

Uncovered by Kathryn Taylor




 This book is the second novel in the Colours of Love series. In it, the story of Jonathan Huntington and Grace Lawson continues.
I personally feel that this was a bit better than the first book because it is not about just sex anymore but rather the relationship between Jonathan and Grace continues to grow and there are real feelings involved here. Of course, as in any story, things can't just be diamonds and roses and they do face a number of obstacles but it does make the story what it is and it makes it feel more real. Another thing that makes this book better than the first novel is the amount of feelings that it made me feel as a reader. It made me feel sad and happy and excited and nervous and to me that is what makes a book good. And the cherry on top, was the ending that just made me super-duper happy!

* I received this title from the publisher through Netgalley 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...