Sunday 22 March 2020

Strays by Eliza Marsh

Strays (Red Kings MC, #1)Strays by Eliza Marsh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jackie and Tyler are best friends who have been through more than most. When Tyler gets invited into the Red Kings MC, Jackie obviously follows and falls in love with the Vice President of the club.

I loved this book so much. I'm generally a fan of motorcycle club romances but this one is really nice and in a way it stands out. There isn't too much violence and it really focuses on the relationship between Dean and Jackie. There are some complicated things they face and this makes the book more interesting in my opinion. The supporting characters are also great and I would love to read their stories in the future as well.
The book ends in the most juicy cliffhanger so I really cannot wait to read the next book in the series.

* I got a free ARC from the author

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...