Friday 6 March 2020

Kiss and Consume by Lynelle Barrett

Kiss and ConsumeKiss and Consume by Lynelle Barrett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Info

Abigail's parents are executed as vampires and she flees to the house of a local teacher. He is kind and he believes that she is innocent. A romance starts to build, but things are not quite as they seem and tragedy strikes.

Review

The book is a great read and there is twists and turns and nothing is ever certain. The unknowns causes people to be gruel and thirst for blood and that leads to a lot of unhappiness. I like the relationship between Abigail and Levi. It's full of love and trust and childlike learning.
The plot goes up and down and I feel like it had more potential than what it delivered. It is a good book, but I feel like it could have been more. Also, there are certain aspects of the plot that are a little bit hard to follow, like the case of the doctor's hatred and his past life with Elisabeth.
It is important to remember that this is a first in series so, of course, there has to be something left to the next books in the series.
All in all, I like this book, but there are parts that I did not like so much hence the four stars. I definitely want to read the next book in the series.

* ARC received from BookSirens

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...