Tuesday 31 March 2020

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder (Reality TV Cozy Mysteries, #1)Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

General info

Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reality show after one of the original cast members has been kicked out of the show. Things don't quite go as planned, and when she is accused of murder things really take a turn for the worse.

Things I liked

This was a quick and light read but there is still a bit of a mystery and some suspense. Melissa also goes through a lot and some important issues are discussed in the book. I like that this book also reminded me that it is important to do things you are passionate about in your life. Don't try to be something you are not.
The supporting characters are also interesting and I especially like Ryan a lot.

I don't think there is much negative to say about this book but my state of mind at the beginning might have affected my early experience with the book and the fact that I found the book to have a bit of a slow start.

* ARC received from the publisher via Netgalley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...