Tuesday 14 May 2019

The Seduction Expert by Saya Lopez Ortega


Stars: ★★★
More info here
Pre-order here

This book will be published on May 27th, 2019

General info
Meet the baroness, the woman who solves other women’s marital issues. She has everything planned out to the T. She does everything and anything to reach her dreams and goals. Read this, to see her work through the perfect plan that she simply calls life. 

Things I liked

For me, the story itself was quite interesting. It is astonishing that there are people like the baroness in the real world as well. People who are so greedy and need money and fame so much that they will do anything to get it. For me, love is essential for marriage and I simply cannot understand people who will do it just for money. 

Things I didn’t like

The character of the Baroness is to me something ugly. Don’t get me wrong, she is a complex and thoroughly thought of character but I just don’t like people like her whether they are fictional or real. I also do not like the way the Baroness treats all the people around her. 

Conclusion

All in all, this is an interesting book. I really like the plot and the whole story but I did not like the characters much. At least not the main characters. I still kind of want to read the next book in the series but it will not be essential for me.

* ARC received from the publisher via Netgalley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...