Monday 6 May 2019

Hunted by Angels by R.A. Boyd




Stars: ★★★★★

More about the book here
Buy the book here

General info

A story about a girl who has the power to stop the massacre of her kind, sex demons. Follow this funny, fast-paced story to see how Perry manages her quest and how she manages her relationship with her new husband. 

Things I liked 

This story was super easy to follow and it kept its interest until the very end. It was interesting for me to follow Perry and her husband on their journey and to follow them with their discoveries. I also enjoyed the fast tempo a lot as I feel that this kept the book interesting until the end and it was quick to read as well. The author's writing style was also really good and I enjoyed reading her work in general. 

Concluding word

All in all, I think this book was great and I don't see anything negative to say about it. I enjoyed the book immensely and I can't wait to read more books in this series but also just more books from the author. 

* ARC received from the publisher through Netgalley 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...