Monday 1 April 2019

The Arrangement by Nicolette Hugo



Stars: ✮✮✮✮✮
Find more about book here
Buy the book here


General info

Meet Nell, a successful lawyer and a woman who has planned her life to the her dying day. A successful law career, the perfect man and 2.5 kids, that's what she wants.
Meet Vincent, a politician and a dominant.
When these two make a deal and decide to enter into a six month long BDSM relationship, Nell's plan takes a detour. And things do not go as she has planned.

What I liked 

I have to say, there wasn't much I didn't like about this book. It is a lovely piece of literature and the writing style is great. The plot is interesting and keeps the reader hooked until the end. I'm a sucker for some erotica and romance and this book definitely has both of them in it.
Also, both Nell and Vincent are great and interesting characters and I really truly love their relationship.

Things I did not like

Like I said, I love this book and there isn't a lot of bad things to say about it. The only thing for me is that I think it could have gone on for a little bit longer. It would have been great to be able to read how their relationship grows after the books ending.

Concluding words

All in all, this book is just lovely and I recommend it from the bottom of my heart. I'm not an expert on BDSM or any relationships but I enjoyed Vincent and Nell's relationship and would have loved to read more about them.

*ARC received from the publisher via Netgalley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...