Wednesday 20 June 2018

The possible world by Liese O'Halloran Schwarz




This is such a beautiful story it made me cry.

The possible world is the story of four people, Ben, Leo, Lucy and Claire.
Ben, a boy of six years, whose just lost his mother to a brutal murder, Leo, a boy who lives in Ben's head and memories, Lucy, an ER doctor, whose life is falling apart and Claire, a lady, almost hundred years old who has experienced loss more than anybody should.
They are all very different but still they are connected. The connection between them isn't clear until later in the book and it keeps you guessing and interested in the story from the beginning to the end.

Like I said, the story itself is marvelous and so, so beautiful. It's not particularly happy, it's actually quite sad and full of darkness and misery. It goes through Leo and Claire's story in their memories and Lucy lives through her life that is falling apart. All these little pieces we read through, moves us toward the ending, where all of it makes sense and all of them are connected.

It is so hard to put into words how I felt when reading this book. It's been awhile since I really cried when reading a book.
In the end, they all felt happiness. They all had they happy endings in a way. And after I closed the book, it was really hard for me to fall asleep because I was so, so overwhelmed with the book and how it made me feel. It was truly, truly beautiful and it is still hard for me to comprehend that I've finished it. But I do recommend this book to each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart.



I received this ARC from the publisher via Netgalley.

The possible world will be published on July, 12th, 2018!

Find more about the book here
You can pre-order the ebook here and the hardcover here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...