Friday 13 December 2019

The Un-queen by Fiona West


Stars: ★★★★★



General info

The story of King Edward and Abbie continues. The war might be over, but not all people are happy about it. Especially when Abbie has announced that she won't take the place of a queen. The are constantly fighting the odds while trying to plan a wedding. 

Things I liked

I think I enjoyed this book even more than the first one. It's a beautiful story and it's even more romantic than the first book. Abbie and King Edward are now in love and fighting the fight together. The characters are still interesting and complex and I like that the supporting characters have their own little stories within the book even if it focuses on Abbie and King Edward. I'm truly happy that they get their happy ending. 

All in all, this is a lovely story and for me this was even better than the first book in the series. I can't wait to keep on reading the series. 

*Free copy of the book received from Book Sirens for an honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...