Wednesday 4 December 2019

The Ex-Princess by Fiona West


Stars: ★★★★★


General Info

A runaway princess is forced to return home to say goodbye to her dying father and to try and get out of her marriage contract. There's also an award for her capture so she has to stay hidden while traveling. Her fiancé joins her at her journey and together they travel and get to know each other again.

Things I liked

I think I like everything in this book. The story is an amazing page-turner and there's not one moment that the book gets boring. The adventure they are on has twists and turns and it never gets too easy. It also keeps you on your toes at all times and I was constantly wondering what was going to happen next. 
The characters are complex, interesting and realistic. The princess is not perfect and they don't fall in love at first sight. The characters are also funny and there were times where I was laughing out loud.

All in all, I loved this book! I love that there is a happy ending and that it was not easy for them to reach it. It is a beautiful and interesting adventure with a hint of romance in the mix.

* Free copy of this book received from Book Sirens for an honest review 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...