Wednesday 11 September 2019

How to Seduce a Billionaire by Portia Da Costa




Stars: ★★★★★
Buy from Amazon


General info 

Jess and Ellis meet accidentally in the pouring rain. This starts a fling they both think will only last a few moments. They face their ups and downs whilst also trying to fight falling in love. 

Things I liked 

I absolutely love the idea of the story. I just wish my Dream Lover would show up and whisk me away. The story never gets boring and I was hooked until the end. I certainly hoped that Jess and Ellis would get their happy ending. They really deserve it.
I also love the characters. Jess is a 29-year old virgin, which on its own is unusual. She is a woman who has put everything on hold to take care of her nan and now that she is gone, is still trying to find her way back to her life. 
Ellis has lost everything important to him. He’s a kind man, he’s not too domineering or forceful. He’s a lovely man altogether but he cannot get over his dead family. Let’s just say he is very different from the typical billionaire characters and I really liked that. 

Conclusion

As a whole, I really truly love this book. It is a beautiful story with a happy ending and I’m so happy that I found this book and got to enjoy it. The story is beautiful and I recommend it from the bottom of my heart. 

* ARC received from the publisher via Netgalley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...