Friday 10 August 2018

The Rules of Seeing by Joe Heap




This book was a beautiful story about love and life and I love every single word of it. Of course, I hate bits about it too, but those are the bits that something bad is happening. 

The storyline itself, is beautiful. I love how it connects two completely different people and pushes them through happy times and bad time and separate times but they always somehow end up together again or meeting up again. 
The main characters are great as well. I love Nova, who as a grown woman can still act so carefree and so excited about everything. Then again, she used to be blind. And then there's Kate who needs help but does not realize it. I love the relationship between them and how they connect so well. I hate Tony and everything he put them through and I really dislike Rebecca, mainly because she just seems like a bitch. 
It's been a while since I've read a book that has romance, action, suspense, and other genres included in them and this one just totally works. 
I would read this again in a heartbeat and I recommend it to you all!

* I received this ARC from the publisher via Netgalley



You can purchase the book here and you can find more info about the book here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...