Wednesday 11 September 2019

Bought by A.L. Long


Stars: ★★★
Buy from Amazon




General info


A girl has been held captive and a sex slave for 15 years. Then a buyer comes in and her live turns for the better. 

Things I liked 

The book is quite good, it is an interesting story. As a novella it’s extremely quick to read 

Things I did not like

Even though the book and story are interesting, it somehow feels a bit unpolished. In a way it feels like it is a first draft and I would have liked it to have something more. Also, I’m not a big fan on cliffhanger books and this is exactly it.

Conclusion

All in all, this is an okay book. I like the story, but it is very simple and I would have like some more depth in the characters and the plot too. 

* Free copy received for review from BookSirens 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...