Thursday 22 August 2019

The Frisky Witch’s Erotic Grimoire by California Dawes


Stars: ★★★★★
More info: here
Buy from Amazon

General info

This is a collection of short stories and novellas about encounters between humans and magical creatures alike with a sexy twist.

Things I like

I absolutely loved this book. All the stories are interesting and well written. The characters and the sexual scenes are brilliant and it was a great read. There was no chance to become bored since the stories are short and quick. To be honest, I would enjoy reading all stories as actual full-length novels. 

Things I do not like 

I loved this book and I would like to read more on all the short stories in the book. So, it’s a bit sad that all the stories ended when they did when they could be so much more to the stories and the characters. 

Conclusion 

In one sentence: this book was brilliant. I loved reading it from the start to the end. I really wish that I could read the full novel of each story in the book. Loved it, loved it, loved it. 

* Free copy received from Book Sirens for a review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...