Wednesday 15 August 2018

Wolf Kiss by Christine DePetrillo




I loved this story. It is a refreshing perspective and storyline in the werewolf genre and I really enjoyed reading this book.
The plot is different to other werewolf books I've read and I found the plot to be exciting and fresh and there was never a dull moment. I also really liked that there was a goddess involved and it was not the Moon Goddess.
The characters are simple but not too much and they just really fit together really well. I really liked the close relationship between all the main characters and that there was such close relationships between real wolves and humans as well.
I also really, really enjoyed that there was a wolf sanctuary in the centre of everything as I find the idea of a wolf sanctuary to be fascinating and it kind of just fits into this book really well.
All in all, this book is fantastic, I loved reading it and it was a really quick read. I've already purchased the next part in the series as I just can't wait what happens next.

* I got this book for free for an honest review from Reading Deals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...