Monday 10 December 2018

Old enough by Charmaine Pauls


I have never been a big fan of romances between an older woman and a younger man. However, this book was brilliant. The characters were amazing and skilfully created. Brian was a character who acted in such a way I always forgot his age and Jane as well. She acted a lot more younger than what she then turned out to be. This book really made my opinions rise to the surface and I can't wait to read the rest of their story. I really hope they get a happy ending, they truly deserve it.

* ARC received from the publisher through Netgalley.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...