Monday 4 June 2018

Bought by the billionaire brothers (The bundle) by Alexx Andria



First off, I bought this book after I had read the sample book and the first two chapters sounded interesting. 
There's basically four main characters, three of them at first and three of the four are brothers as well. At first all the characters sounded quite interesting and even though Penny was a bit naive, I like her. However, a bit further into the book, the brothers turned out to be quite mean and very simple in the way they treated Penny. Then there's the third brother who, at first seems to be villain of the book, but turns out to be the good guy. In a way all the characters could have been a bit more developed.
Moving on to the plot of the book. Like I have already mentioned, I read the first two chapters before purchasing this book and the those chapters really arose my interest in the book. It sounded like a good book. Then, further in the book, it changed for the worse and the plot was alright but it didn't quite fill my expectations. The drama was just a bit unfitting in a way. And even though I enjoyed most of the book, there is still some bits that I absolutely despised. 
The book ends in a way that I was not quite expecting but it was a good ending still and it was worth to read. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...