Thursday 17 May 2018

Unleashed by Kathryn Taylor


This book is the ending to Jonathan Huntington and Grace Lawson's story. However, it is not a full-lenght novel like I was hoping for, and it is basically only the missing epilogue from the second book in the trilogy. I did however, enjoy reading this a lot. It was so great to know how things went and that they indeed got the happy ending they deserved. I could have read more about them, and I would have happily read a full-lenght novel but I take what I can get. All in all, this book was great but because I hoped for a longer story this one fill get four stars.

* ARC received from the publisher through Netgalley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...