Sunday 13 May 2018

Unbound by Kathryn Taylor

This book is the first installment in the colors of love series. It tells the story of Grace Lawson and Jonathan Huntington, a wealthy business owner. In a way, it’s a bit similar to the Fifty Shades of Grey series but still so much different.
The characters are complex and for example, Jonathan is still a huge mystery even at the end of the book and it leaves the reader wondering about a lot of things, both about the character and about the story itself and the future of the main characters’ relationship.
Additionally, I really enjoyed the physical chemistry and attraction Grace and Jonathan have for each other. It makes the book so much more enjoyable and easier to read.
As a huge fan of the fifty shades of grey series, I fell in love with the colors of love as well. I couldn’t put the book down before the very and even then I had to start reading the next book in the series straight away, the ending was that good and I had to keep on reading about their love story. All in all, this book was perfect and I can’t wait to read the rest of the books in the series.

* I received the arc for the book from the publisher through Netgalley.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...