Sunday 6 May 2018

Fashionably Dead by Robyn Peterman


This book has been in my kindle library for ages. I just know had the opportunity to read it and I really wish I read it earlier becuase it was absolutely marvelous.
The plot was hilarious and although Astrid had a bit of a hard life, she is one of the most hilarious characters I’ve ever had the honor to meet and read about. 
Truly, the plot was just great and everything that went on and all the characters just made me laugh and I couldn’t put the book down before the end. 
This book is free on Amazon at the moment so grap it while you can. 
All in all this book was a perfect and it just made me feel so good. I truly do you recommend it to everybody whose listening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...