Wednesday 25 April 2018

Bella Figura by Kamin Mohammadi



This book teaches the reader about the Bella Figura, the art of living, loving and eating the Italian way. 
I found this book to be absolutely amazingly inspiring. The way the author tells the story and instructs the reader in the way of Bella figura makes the reader really want to try this thing. This lifestyle that helps you be happy and lets you enjoy food and life in general. 
I found Mohammadi’s story to be very inspiring, hilarious at times and it really makes me want to try to find the Bella figura of my life. The recipes in the book are delicious and easy and it’s lovely to read the stories behind the recipes as well. I really couldn’t put the book down until the end and will definitely try out all the recipes I possibly can. I warmly recommend this book to anybody who wants to find inspiration and learn to enjoy life once again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...