Friday 24 January 2020

Ecstasy Unbound by Setta Jay



Stars: ★★★★★

General info


Gods, goddesses and their offspring. Other immortal and supernatural beings. A love story with a great heroine and hot male warriors. They fight the never ending war between good and evil. Add in soulmates and everything turns more interesting. 

Things I liked

I really like this book. The plot is interesting, and it never gets boring. I like how romance and the relationship between Alex and Uri is on the frontline even though they are constantly fighting against evil. I also like that this is not a typical supernatural story with vampires and werewolves. This has gods, and Demi-gods who happen to have some animal sides to them. It's refreshing at least to me. 
I have always found the whole mate thing to be nice and romantic and I really like the way it is presented here. Just makes me wish us humans had the one forever mate too. 

Conclusion

There was nothing negative that comes to mind now. All in all, this book is great and I can't wait to keep reading more in the series. I wish all the guardians have as interesting stories as this one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...