Monday 3 September 2018

The Rise and Fall of Becky Sharp




First off, I haven’t read the original Vanity Fair so I can’t compare these two books. 
When it comes to this book, I can honestly say I liked the book. I both admire and hate Becky Sharp. 
The story itself kind of pulls you in and goes up and down and up and down until the end. The plot is interesting and I feel all kinds of emotions and I absolutely love that Amelia got a happy ending and that George Wiley got what he deserved. 
All in all it was a good book that made me feel a thousand emotions. 

* ARC received from the publisher via Netgalley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...