Saturday 21 July 2018

Killing it by Asia Mackay



When I first got this book, there was some expectations that I had and it turned out to be good.

The plot itself, is constantly moving and it kept surprising me with sudden and really unexpected plot twists and there were things happening I did not think would actually happen. This makes the book really interesting to read. 
Additionally, the writing style of the book makes the book easy to read as although the topic is very serious and manly and there’s a lot of action, there is still a bit of humor in it, which makes the book a lot lighter to read. 

Another thing that makes the book this good, is the complex characters. The main character, Lex, is in her own league and the issues she has to work through make the book more complex and more interesting. Of course, at the end, it was really hard to work out who the bad guys are and who the good guys are so this, I think give the book a bit of edge to it. And, one of the big characters is a baby. Babies make everything better, even books.

All in all, this book was great to read and I enjoyed it a lot.

*I received this book from the publisher via Netgalley for a review



No comments:

Post a Comment

Light, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock

Lights, Camera, Murder by Nikki Haverstock My rating: 4 of 5 stars General info Aspiring other Melissa gets asked to take part in a reali...